with strengthening BHRINGRAJ & Nourishing Aloevera
For Dull & Damaged Hair.
An Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine
With a blend of seven ancient Ayurvedic herbs, this moisturising hair cleanser nourishes the scalp and makes your hair strong and healthy. Carefully crafted in a GMP certified plant under the spell of vedic chants, this is a nourishing, repairing and volumizing hair cleanser.
• Bhringraj, referred to as “King of Hair” in Ayurveda, naturally rich in Magnesium helps to repair damaged & brittle hair.
• Mulethi enhances blood circulation in scalp, giving strength to the hair.
• Starch and amino acids present in rice helps in improving the natural hair volume.
• Aloevera, a good source of hydration & healing properties makes this cleanser work as a medicine for hair.
• Nariker in the shampoo has anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties to heal and soothe.
• Cocos nucifera (Nariker) 4%
• Oryza sativa (Rice) 7%
• Triphala – 5%
• Eclipta alba (Bhringraj) 3%
• Aloe barbadensis (Aloevera) 9%
• Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice-Mulethi) 3%
• Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis (Rudrapushp)2%
• Base – QS
How to use :
• Take adequate amount on your palm.
• Massage it into your wet scalp and rinse it thoroughly.
* For external use only.
* Free from Parabens & Sulphates.