Each 10 ml Amla Swaras contains:
Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) = 99.85 %
Excipients = 0.15 %
AMLA literally means ‘sour’. Also known as ‘AMALAKI’ IN Sankrit, which means ‘mother’, ‘nurse’ and ‘immortality’…
Thus Swadharma Amla Swaras benevolently heals and cares for you.
- Balances Agni (Digestive Fire).
- Promotes Immune Function (Great source of Vitamin-C that acts as an Antioxidant).
- Improves health of hair, eyes, & nails.
- Supports healthy metabolism and digestion.
- Assists in natural cleansing.
- Nourishes the heart & respiratory system.
WHAT MAKES SWADHARMA UNIQUE
Aqua of the mountain springs
Pollen of flowers and seeds
From fields far from fumes
Children of Mother Nature, the way we express our gratitude and concern towards environment is by not hoarding herbs in a go. We only take as much we can replenish by the time we harvest next. We wish for you, a happy body & mind.
How to Consume
- Shake Well Before Use
- Add 30 ml Amla Swaras to 30-40 ml water.
- Add honey/salt/sugar as per your taste.
- Consume it daily for optimal gains.
20-30 ml (Adult)
5-10 ml (Child) or as directed by the physician
Pregnant/lactating women, children, people with medical conditions should consult healthcare professionals before use. Store in a cool-dry place away from sunlight. Once open, consume within 4 months. Buy intact, sealed bottle only.